Cute relationship stories



Cute relationship stories


Once upon a time, there was a boy falling in love with one of his classmates. He was trying to impress the girl but didn't in the least. He started following her. But she denied his proposal. at some point, the boy visited the library and asked his girlfriend to offer him only two minutes. Then the girl said ok what you would like to understand from me? 


Cute relationship stories
Cute relationship stories

I want to mention something. What does one say? Why are you following me? Why does one love me? Boy: you recognize the littlest word is I, the sweetest word Is love & The dearest person during this world is you. That's the reason I really like You.
Girl: Nice and many thanks. I will be able to believe this.
Boy: many thanks. Let's be a friend rather than expecting a reply.
Girl: OK yaar.
Boy: Keep my number and let's start messaging. 
Girl: Ok saved the amount and later in evening send the reply I can not think more about you. I really like you yaar.
Boy: I really like you too.